Hwy 55 of Sanford, NC
Are you looking for a leadership position at a company with a purpose? Do you want to help grow a team on a mission to spread love and kindness through our little corner of the world? Hwy 55 is looking for exceptional individuals to help maintain the daily operations of a fast-paced restaurant.
Our Front of House Leadership Team is responsible for ensuring that even with a packed house, we are still creating memorable experiences for our guests, providing extraordinary customer service, and building and investing in a great team of servers and drive-thru operators.
Our Back of House Leadership Team is responsible for producing excellent food, identifying and motivating a team of cooks, and controlling inventory and costs.
The Hwy 55 Leadership Team is an entry-level opportunity for folks with backgrounds in serving, hospitality, short order cooking, or fast food production who are looking to progress into management. We are looking for goal-oriented, ambitious individuals who understand that the only limitations in life are the ones we place upon ourselves. Our Leadership Team is built on the principles of Servant Leadership; our leaders are expected to teach and model an excellent work ethic, hustle, and stamina.
- Mature, dependable, and able to work within and cultivate a supportive and empowering team environment.
- A great communicator can lead diverse teams and approach difficult situations with respect and fairness.
- Skilled and independent thinker, goal-oriented, and capable of seeing both the Big Picture and the day-to-day details.
- Self-directed and organized with a high-achieving, hustle-hard personality.
- Energized by a fast-paced environment.
- In possession of a strong character, able to live and promote our core values of love and respect for our neighbors.
- Excited and passionate about building relationships with our guests.
- Able to identify, coach, and encourage new potential leaders.
- Willing to master all knowledge and skills of every position in the restaurant if applicable.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Stamina and drive to excel.
- Flexible Schedule.
Join the Hwy55 Family and receive:
- Paid comprehensive training with opportunities to retrain in various roles.
- Free or discounted meals during your shift depending on length of shift.
- A positive and empowering atmosphere.
- A clear pathway to leadership positions.
- Opportunities to build your resume and gain valuable skills you can take with you into any career path.
- Flexible scheduling.
Your role at Hwy55:
- Value the stories of all guests who walk through our doors and commit to making their days brighter.
- Cook and prepare delicious, high-quality food, the way you would serve your family or your best friend.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy atmosphere.
- Implement proper quality assurance and food-safety procedures.
- Hustle with a smile and a great attitude.
Our Ideal Teammate:
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and handles stressful situations well.
- Loves helping others and being part of a team.
- Willing and able to work in a physically demanding role (able to lift up to 40 lbs. and stay on feet for several hours)
The career opportunities at Hwy 55 go beyond management. Unlike our competitors, we don't believe in searching for outside investors to own our franchises. Over 60 of our current franchisees began their careers at Hwy as cooks or servers. The opportunity to own your own business is available to ALL Hwy 55 employees.
Check out this video to learn more about our in-house financing for franchisees: